Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Tank...

Is not a creation I'm happy with... I spent too much time obsessing over the main body not looking right, only to find that I ate up a good ten hours on 5 versions that didn't work. Which forced me to default to the original blocked out version I had. That said, the objects I DID detail came out fantastic.

Lesson learned? If I find myself obsessing over one part, step back, assess the overall model and balance it out before revisiting the original time consuming part.

I'm sure to apply this to my next model which we received last night. It's a very intricate and involved but I feel up to the challenge thanks to learning from my mistakes. Well, take a look at what I have... All in all... I don't think it's terrible considering this is my second week. :) Thanks for all your support everyone!





1 comment: