Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Catching up with myself....

So yeah, the last three weeks have been intense to say the least. Littered with failures and wins.

FAIL:

1) I didn't get to finish the transformer's main body... NOR did I get to match the reference too well. We'll chalk that up to a 'B' Grade.

2) I didn't get to create the head and hair for Baroness. The heels needed work too. Not sure about the grade on that one yet, estimating at least a 'B' Grade.

3) "Sharky" model isn't 100% to reference.


WIN:

1) I did some GREAT looking work (to me) on the transformer, the lower leg, the arm, the hands, the gun, etc I'm proud of.

2) The Baroness that I created has a great body and some nice details. While marred by the butterface aspect it still looks really great (from the neck down). ;)

3) Sharky, while not 100% to reference still looks completed and shaped decently.


Those were the MAJOR events that took place over the last few weeks. I also have stuff from tonight to show... Specifically a model of a human ear.

Enjoy and stay tuned, finals are coming up and they promise to be frightening. O_O


Transformer Reference then Model:








Baroness Reference and Model:







Sharky Reference and Model:





Human Ear Reference and model:



No comments:

Post a Comment