Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Update! Well Kinda...

Yes, yes... I know updates haven't been happening for quite some time now. I've been caught up with animation, socializing and actually relaxing for a change since the first block is now over. I do have A LOT of things to post... however I have to render them out in a better format. That's going to take a while... For now though, I do have a few odds and ends that I can share. Mostly my animation work so far.

I have the videos hosted on my twitter account. You can add me if you'd like:

@AmateurStumbler

Most likely it'll alert you when I post a new vid since I'm really not doing too much else with it. :P

As I get my stuff together, go HERE to check out my animations for class.

Next update I'll have some stuff from the previous block. Thanks again for all the support! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment